GUIDED VACATIONS & RIVER CRUISES TO FRANCE
On our France trips you’ll visit must-see sites such as the Eiffel Tower in Paris and the spectacular French Riviera. You’ll also enjoy once-in-a-lifetime experiences like a cooking class in Nimes and an insightful lecture on the D-Day Landings from a Normandy native. All of our France vacations include plenty of free time for you to explore on your own or to relax and watch the world go by in a charming café.
WHATS INCLUDED IN A GRAND EUROPEAN GUIDED VACATION?
Our Guided Vacations and River Cruises offer an unbeatable combination of travel enjoyment, discovery and value. Whether you visit the Eiffel Tower in Paris or the Colosseum in Rome, you’ll enjoy the following on our Guided Vacations:
- Included Visits and Priority Access to must see sites
- The guiding hand of a Professional Travel Director there every step of the way
- Local expert guides in some cities
- In-depth, Hands On Experiences like sharing a home cooked meal with a local family
- First class hotels
- Most meals included
- Comfortable and safe transportation aboard air conditioned motor coaches or boutique river cruise ships
Early Booking Discounts available - plus AARP Members always save an additional $100 per person off any guided vacation or river cruise!