John Miller, President of Grand European Travel, shares his travel inspiration and Top Ten Bucket List Vacations.
As a young boy in school, I often found myself staring at a gigantic wall map of the world, day dreaming about the different countries I wanted to visit. Later on in my youth I was fortunate enough to spend a few years living in Brazil with my family, which ignited my desire to see new places and experience different cultures.
Today, I feel blessed. As President of Grand European Travel, I get to help people discover the world on guided vacations and river cruises. We’re fortunate to be part of The Travel Corporation’s global family of over 30 travel brands, bringing a vast selection of the world’s best vacations right to our fingertips.
My work has taken me many places in recent years – from guided vacations in Peru, Italy, and Greece to a luxury river cruise in Southern France and company meetings in Budapest. There has never been a dull moment at The Travel Corporation – the inspiration is endless, and I’m always left with a desire to see more.
I’m excited to share my Top Ten Travel Bucket List with you:
- Africa: Lion World Travel – Platinum South Africa
- Ireland & Scotland: Insight Vacations – Country Roads of Scotland
- Vietnam: Uniworld – Timeless Wonders of Vietnam, Cambodia & the Mekong
- Costa Rica: Trafalgar – Costa Rica Eco-Adventure
- Egypt: Uniworld – Splendors of Egypt and the Nile
- New Zealand: AAT Kings: Contrasts of New Zealand
- China: Uniworld – Grand China & the Yangtze
- Russia & Poland: Insight Vacations – Russia, Warsaw & the Baltic States
- Greece: Insight Vacations – Grecian Fables
- France: Grand European Travel – Grand Tour de France
John A. Miller
President, Grand European Travel