Traveling Solo with Grand European @fontSize>
“The hotels, food, and places I visited were excellent. I enjoyed the other people on the tour – they were friendly and included me since I was traveling alone. The tour guides were knowledgeable and helpful. It was a great trip and I’m so glad I went … the trip of a lifetime.”
- Dorothy E. from Arizona
Traveling solo on a guided tour means you’re never traveling alone. With Grand European, you’ll enjoy connecting with like-minded travelers, experiencing the highlights of your destination with others who share similar interests, and forming friendships that will continue long after you return home.
Special Offers for Solo Travelers @fontSize>
Solo Travelers can also enjoy Special Savings on a variety of guided tours. We’ve waived or significantly reduced the Single Supplement on many award-winning vacations. Travelers can also take advantage of our Room Share program, available on most itineraries; simply request this program to be matched with another traveler of the same gender (and if there are no other travelers requesting a room share you’ll receive a solo room at no additional cost!).
Traveling on a guided tour is an exciting, hassle-free way to explore the world. And with a variety of travel styles to choose from – from small group tours to easy pace vacations – solo travelers can be sure to find the perfect experience.
Take advantage of Single Supplement Savings of 25 – 100% on a selection of award-winning guided tours to Europe and beyond. Click here to see our full list of Solo Specials – and be sure to check back often!
Great Reasons for Traveling Solo with Grand European @fontSize>
- A Professional Travel Director by your side every step of the way
- Local Experts to guide you at Europe’s most significant sites
- Many meals are included, as well as a variety of optional experiences to choose from
- A chance to connect with like-minded travelers, along with the safety and camaraderie of traveling in a group
- Comfortable motor coach transportation featuring onboard Wi-Fi, making it easy to keep in touch with friends and family back home
Want to learn more about traveling solo on a guided tour? Check out our Tips for Solo Travelers.