GET Top Twenty Staff Picks @fontSize>
If you are looking for inspiration, check out our Top 20 trips around the world. Why are they our favorites? Each of them offers a special way to experience an amazing destination.
1. Experience the spirituality of India and help give back to make a difference in the lives of the Rajasthan community.
India's Golden Triangle with Varanasi & ME to WE Option…
2. Discover the culture & cuisine of Norway when you join the Øvre-Eide family for dinner on their 16th-century farm.
Scenic Scandinavia & its Fjords
3. Ascend the spiral staircase designed by architect Donato Bramante, in a part of the Vatican not open to the public.
Best of Italy
4. Follow timber bridges over pristine waterfalls in Plitvice National Park and cruise the sapphire waters of the Adriatic.
Country Roads of Croatia
5. Meet Stephen Yellowhawk and discover the history of his tribe during a festive evening of dance and song.
Scenic Parks Explorer
6. Dress in traditional Egyptian garments, native to the Nile Valley, and experience the fun and festivities of a galabeya party!
Wonders of Egypt
7. Visit Buckfast Abbey, a Benedictine monastery built where monks have lived and prayed for over 1,000 years.
Best of Britain
8. Join the faithful at one of the world’s holiest sites and pay homage at the Chapel of the Apparitions in Fátima.
Best of Spain & Portugal
9. Go on game drives through the bush at Shamwari Game Reserve, ranked among the best safari locations in South Africa.
Tented Safari in Style
10. On arrival to Ashford Castle, be escorted over the drawbridge by a lone bagpiper for a majestic and royal entrance.
11. Stay at the Grand Hotel Europe in Lucerne and bask in the sophistication and history of a place that first opened its doors in 1874.
12. Visit Awakancha to learn about the age-old tradition of alpaca, llama, and vicuña wool weaving from a fascinating Quechua scholar.
Highlights of Peru
13. Our favorite highlight? Enjoying the boat ride to the traditional glassblowing workshop on Giudecca Island in Italy.
Jewels of Italy
14. Visit one of the few remaining inhabited castles of Scotland and enjoy delectable Scottish tea and scones.
Country Roads of Scotland
15. Dine on fresh and genuinely local products during a lunch at Michelin-starred Ristorante Mamma in Capri.
16. Enjoy a leisurely snorkel, or stay dry in a semi-submersible craft, during a full day exploring the Great Barrier Reef.
Contrasts of Australia & New Zealand
17. Don full gear and hit the ice where you'll learn the art of playing like a pro from a real Canadian hockey player in Canmore.
18. See Nonna make orecchiette pasta, and savor fresh, organic, and local flavors your traditional Italian dinner!
Country Roads of Southern Italy & Sicily
19. Learn the history of Schieszl Winery and how it doubled as a hiding place for a Jewish friend during WWII.
20. Visit the Iraq Al Amir Women's Centre and learn how they create soap from olive oil and greeting cards from recycled paper.